For this Assignment, please respond to the following:
- Identify two family constellations that exist in the United States today and provide a brief demographic summary of each. Using a human rights lens, identify equality issues that each family constellation faces when functioning in society.
- Use the two-family constellations identified above and identify specific policies that exist in the United States that either promote or deter resilience of families. Analyze and discuss specific ways each policy promotes or deters family resilience.
- Based on your knowledge of family resilience and public policy, identify one unmet need that families face and discuss what you can do as a human services professional to either create a new policy or change an existing policy that addresses this issue.
Your Assignment should be a 3- to 4-page expository essay (not including the title and reference pages) and should include the following elements:
- Title page: Provide your name, title of Assignment, course and section number, and date.
- Body: Answer all the questions in complete sentences and paragraphs.
- Your responses should reflect professional writing standards using proper tone and language. The writing and writing style should be correct, accurate, and reflect knowledge of developing and delivering family services.
- Reference page: Sources in APA format
- Include a minimum of two scholarly or academic sources in addition to your text to support your responses and conclusions.
- Make sure that all sources listed on the reference page correspond to in-text citations in the body of your paper.
- Use Arial or Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced and left aligned.
- Use standard 1″ margins on all sides.
- Use APA formatting and citation style.