Assignment 7 HSM 400
ASSIGNMENT 7: Statistics
Reflect on the study you are using for your Final Project. Define Existing Statistics in your own words then identify two sources of Existing Statistics that you could use to inform your research. Then explain the difference between Primary Data and Secondary Data. Identify two sources of Secondary Data you could use to support your research.
- Your assignment should be between 250-325 words in length (typically, one to one and half double-spaced pages), not counting cover page, reference list page, appendices, figures, or tables.
- Your assignment should include a title page and a reference list page (if using references), and be completed in Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced, with appropriate header, page numbers, one-inch margins, and meet all other requirements of APA Stylebook.
- One reference is required. Please format them in the most current APA format.
- Please refer to the rubric associated with this assignment for detailed guidance about expectations and grading.
- Please submit this assignment through Assignments in D2L by 11:59PM Central Time on Sunday.
In this course all your written assignments are expected to use APA Formatting and citation. The following APA Style guide provides you with explanations, models, and resources for APA style formatting and citation. Purdue OWL: APA Format Guide.