Your job as a Learning Team is to choose a company you are familiar with or a company where a team member currently works, and develop a new IT-related project which is based on implementing a new customer database.
THE IDEA IS SELLING ADULT PRODUCTS, ONLINE AND WORLWIDE, THROUGH WALMART
Select your company and project, selecting an idea to which:
- You can apply a business process management methodology.
- You can identify the steps necessary to design, implement, and manage your project.
- You can identify an appropriate type of database to use and how you would implement it.
- You can identify critical success factors (What needs to happen for project success?).
- You can identify key performance indicators (What business indicators will you measure to understand if the project is successful or not?).
Prepare a 5-minute presentation of 4 to 6 slides on the IT-related project and why you selected it using/explaining the elements above.
Cite a minimum of 2 peer-reviewed references from the University Library in addition to the other course materials you may choose to cite.