Dake, J. A., Price, J. H., & Telljohann, S. K. (2003). The nature and extent of bullying at school. The Journal of School Health, 73(5), 173-80.
- Submit summaries on two more articles on your topic, using the questions outlined previously (Week 2)
- Click the Submit Assignment button below to upload your assignment to Turnitin
- This assignment is worth 30 points
Three common types of plagiarism you need to be aware of as a student:
- Recycling a paper; “double-dipping”; self-plagiarism: Reusing a paper you have written for a previous course
- Copying directly from a source without proper quotations or paraphrasing: When you try to pass something off as your own work
- Not using proper citations
topic to focus on the impact of bullying behaviors on children both as bullies and victims/Questions to be answered in Summary
· Was the study correlational, experimental, or some combination of both?
· How do you know?
· Was it done in the laboratory or the field?
· What conclusions can be drawn from the study?
· What conclusions cannot be drawn from the study?
· What are some strengths and limitations of the research design?
· Name two areas for future research based on the article (either those listed in the paper or your own ideas)
References to be summarized
- Dake, J. A., Price, J. H., & Telljohann, S. K. (2003). The nature and extent of bullying at school. The Journal of School Health, 73(5), 173-80.
- Juvonen, J., & Graham, S. (2014). Bullying in schools: The power of bullies and the plight of victims. Annual Review of Psychology, 65, 159.