IASP565 Internet Social Media and Security
assignment– possible grades 100
Instruction: well detailed. Due 2pm, march 15. Please refer to the internet that you need to clearly write down your reference source.
(15) Please list at least three social criteria that people can use to categorize an internet application as a Social Media application or not?
(15) Describe reasons that we consider data generated by social media application are big.
(15) Give a definition of social bots and describe their most notable characteristics. What are main reasons people deploy social bots? What we can do about it?
(15) How can we keep data consistency in a shared database system?
(10) Describe CAP theory. What are the implications when it applies to social media data storage?
(15) MongoDB is one type of nosql databases. In MongoDB, a write operation is atomic on the level of a single document, even if the operation modifies multiple embedded documents within a single document. When a single write operation modifies multiple documents, the modification of each document is atomic, but the operation as a whole is not atomic and other operations may interleave. Since a single document can contain multiple embedded documents, single-document atomicity is sufficient for many practical use cases. For cases where a sequence of write operations must operate as if in a single transaction, you can implement a two-phase commit (2PC) in some application. Describe how this 2PC works.
(15) Describe the similarity and difference between relational database like mysql and graphic database like Neo4J
Get a 10 % discount on an order above $ 100
Use the following coupon code :
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH BEST NURSING TUTORS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Describe reasons that we consider data generated by social media application are big. appeared first on BEST NURSING TUTORS .
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
Originally posted 2019-05-16 15:24:51.