https://advancednursingtutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/nursingtutors-300x54.png 0 0 admin https://advancednursingtutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/nursingtutors-300x54.png admin2023-05-30 05:15:572023-05-30 05:15:57Entity-Relationship-Modeling-
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Let us consider the information that your school tracks for a class. In this instance, a class is a scheduled course. For example, your school may offer FINA 2100â€” Introduction to International Financial Markets as a course. If the school offers it in the fall, then it becomes a class. Below, we have provided some basic business rules and many pieces of information that your school probably tracks about the class:
- A course may (or may not) require one or more prerequisite courses, and a course may (or may not) serve as a prerequisite of other courses.
- Each course belongs to a specific department and a department can have many courses.
- One or more sections of a course will be scheduled each semester at different times of the day and on different days of the week.
- One instructor will teach a scheduled course section in a specific classroom. The same classroom can be used for many different course sections at different times.
- A department has many instructors and an instructor may teach for multiple departments.Submit all three parts of this assignment in one document called assignment. The document can be downloaded from the link at the bottom of the page. Part 1: Complete the table.
Part 2: Write a detail document about the various business rules and define how the described scenario works with respect to entities and their relationships.
Part 3: Create an E-R Diagram. Part 1: Complete the table
Fill out the table by following these instructions:
1) For each piece of information that the school wants to track, identify if it is an entity or an attribute (place an X in the appropriate column).
2) For each recognized attribute, identify if it is a primary key with an X in the Primary Key column.
3) Identify the entity to which the Primary Key belongs (write the name of the entity in the last column).
The first three rows are filled in to provide an example of how the table should be completed.
Part 2: Write a detail document
Using the provided information, write a detail document about the various scenarios described in Part 1 with respect to entities and their relationships. The E-R diagram will be created from your findings. Donâ€™t worry about going through the normalization process at this point. Identify the appropriate relationships among the entities, and define the minimum and maximum cardinality of each relationship. Make some additional assumptions about the business rules, if necessary.Part 3: Create an E-R Diagram
Draw the initial E-R diagram based on the given business rules and the scenarios you defined in your detail document. Include a screen shot or jpeg of the E-R diagram in the assignment document Your paper must be a minimum of two pages, double-spaced