https://advancednursingtutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/nursingtutors-300x54.png 0 0 Alice Muthoni https://advancednursingtutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/nursingtutors-300x54.png Alice Muthoni2023-03-23 06:38:292023-03-23 06:38:29Go over the Final Paper draft and complete the Final Paper for submission.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Go over the Final Paper draft and complete the Final Paper for submission.
Write a one to three-page (500-700 words) paper describing a personally designed program to enhance your mental health.
Complete the following:
- Describe an area or areas in your life on which you would like to focus for the enhancement of your mental health.
- Describe three resources taken from your Mental Health Resource Record that you intend to incorporate into a project to enhance your mental health.
- Describe the project to enhance your mental health that incorporates the three resources you have described.
- Provide a plan of action with time lines, if appropriate, to implement your project to enhance your mental health.
Note: Create this assignment using the APA Interactive Paper Template Including Reference Section and put each of these under one of the 4 “Put Subtitle Here” sections of the APA template.
- For the abstract in the template indicate the paper will do the 4 things above.
- Cite the textbook and the 3 Personality Assessments within the paper when using information from them. Use APA citing style
- For help with the APA citing style, if needed, see the following, Taylor, D. (2017, May 4). In-Text Citations Made Easy. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbyJdMz-Ato
- Complete the reference section with the sources you cite. Complete it in APA style.
- For help with completing the reference section, if needed, see the following, Jones, B., & Hurley, G. (2012, September 10). Purdue OWL: APA Formatting: Reference List Basics. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpAOi8-WUY4
- The word count does not include the abstract or the references.