HRMN367: Final project part 2: Change Management Plan (presentation)
Based on your last paper, create a change-management plan.Put yourself in the position of a consultant making recommendations to the CEO of the organization.
Present your recommendations in a PowerPoint presentation of 10-15 slides. State whether the organization is prepared with its current culture to meet the needs and challenges of the future. Defend your argument.
Your presentation should include the following (at a minimum):
• an evaluation of the current situation and analysis of whether the current culture is sufficient to meet the needs of the future, or if the culture needs to change; include the ramifications of doing nothing (keeping the culture the way it is)
• recommendations for change, with specific strategies that need to be adopted by the leadership, including for communication of the changes and responses to resistance to change
• justification and support for the recommended changes, based on both your own observations and the literature (at least three sources)
The Final Paper (30%)
In this final assignment, you will design a total rewards program based on an existing organization that you have studied earlier in the course or, with the instructor’s permission, a different organization.
Before creating the final projected total rewards program, you will have conducted a research project in which you have obtained thorough and detailed information about organizational goals, objectives, and challenges. In addition, you will have obtained information about the current monetary and non-monetary rewards and work environment of the organization and the challenges or changes (such as expansions, downsizing, changes of services or products) the organization anticipates. You will have also designed metrics to evaluate the total rewards program.
In the final paper, you will provide the research findings in a report of at least 10 pages plus a title page, reference page, and appendix documents including an implementation timeline and metrics. Provide at least eight sources (in APA format) in a reference list and respective in-text citations. Please be sure to use topic headings and include the following:
1. Provide a Title Page in Academic Format
2. Give the Introduction and Purpose for the Paper
3. Summarize and describe the organization, including its capabilities, key goals, objectives, challenges, values, and core competencies required for success.
4. Show your knowledge of the total rewards model by describing the current total rewards philosophy of the organization and its three categories of offerings.
5. Identify and describe the segmentation of the workforce (drawing up our study of how to differentiate employee groups depending on their drivers, such as flexible schedules, growth potential, desire for demonstrating individual expertise or team success, low obligation and easy income, or high obligation and high income).
6. Describe further the current requisite capabilities of the organization and the competencies (knowledge, skills, and abilities) of the employees and, in your opinion, an analysis of whether the current needs will change given the issues faced by the organization.
7. Recommend changes to the total rewards program, along with specific plans, including plans for communicating the changes.
8. Present the justification for your recommendations.
9. Assess and discuss the risks of not implementing the program and the opportunities the program will give the organization.
10. Provide your metrics for evaluating the total rewards program and share why you chose the ones you did.
11. Present a general explanation for the timeline for implementation.
12. Describe your conclusions and a summary of knowledge gained about total rewards through the activity.
13. Include a Reference Page (with at least 8 scholarly sources).
Following are a few additional guidelines: