Students, please view the “Submit a clickable rubric assignment” in the Student Center.
- Determine the major elements and dimensions of the business culture in the selected country.
- Determine how these elements and dimensions are integrated by local residents conducting business in the country.
- Compare both the major elements and dimensions with U.S. culture and business.
- Determine the challenges for U.S. businesses that wish to conduct business in that country.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
- Plan for the required human resources to support international trade operations.
- Analyze the trade assistance typically provided by government, universities, and business organizations.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in exporting and importing.
- Write clearly and concisely about exporting and importing using proper writing mechanics.
here to view the grading rubric.