If you are using the Blackboard Mobile Learn iOS App, please click “View in Browser”
Students, please view the “Submit a clickable rubric assignment” in the Student Center.
Assignment 1: Ten Critical Steps for Risk Managers
http://www.pri-center.com/country/index.cfm , and select a country that interests you in terms of political risk. Lastly, using the ten (10) critical steps as your guideline, analyze the country you selected.
- Explain how you would apply the ten (10) critical steps for risk managers to prevent losses in this country.
- Recommend the action steps you would take to begin an import / export relationship within this country.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Assess the purchasing and risk management skill sets required for international trade environments.
- Evaluate the risk exposure associated with import / export operations and determine the best way to manage those risks.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in exporting and importing.
- Write clearly and concisely about exporting and importing using proper writing mechanics.