- Explain what it means to measure something.
- Does your explanation work equally well for length, area, weight, volume, and time?
- Describe in your own words the first 3 van Hiele levels of geometric thought (levels 0, 1, and 2).
- Note in your description the object of thought and the product of thought. How do these ideas create a progression from 1 level to the next?
- What can you do when the students in your classroom are at different van Hiele levels of thought?
11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 4