“Inventory Management” Please respond to the following:
- Just-in-time(JIT) software is unable to foresee delivery problems resulting from bad weather, labor strikes, etc. Assess how a company using JIT inventory management software should mitigate delivery problems.
- An increasing number of retailers have installed self-checkout machines. Justify the installation of these machines in terms of costs management, efficiency,productivity, and trustworthiness of customers.
- “Knowledge Management” Please respond to the following:
- Loyalty programs are programs that recognize customers who repeatedly use services or buy products offered by a company. Examples include Bi-Loâ€™s Bonus Card, Krogerâ€™s VIP card, frequent flyers, etc. Determine the risks associated with loyalty programs and identify the risk that is of most concern to you and why.
- From the e-Activity, imagine you are a CTO of a large enterprise and have been tasked with choosing an ERP system for your organization. Compare and contrast commercial ERP systems to open source ERP systems focusing on flexibility and extensibility, supported platforms, support, and intellectual property issues. Describe the one you would choose and why.