- The critical components of home care for Patient Teaching for an 8yr Old with Rheumatic Fever
- The teaching reflects the developmental level of the parent and patient. (e.g., home care instructions for an infant should include the food appropriate for an infant rather than a school aged child).
- A written handout that summarizes the “take home” points for the parent to keep as a reference after the teaching session.
- A bibliography containing no fewer than three professional journal articles with one being a pediatric specific article. The articles must be less than five years old. Use of APA format for references is expected.
- A clear, creative, logical progression geared to a learner at an 8th grade level
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
ADVANCED NURSING TUTORS
Our mission is to promote academic success by providing students with superior research and writing, produced by exceptional writers and editors.
1818 N Vermont Ave
Los Angeles, CA, United States
+1 (209) 962 2652