https://advancednursingtutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/nursingtutors-300x54.png 0 0 Alice Muthoni https://advancednursingtutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/nursingtutors-300x54.png Alice Muthoni2023-03-20 17:10:182023-03-20 17:10:18PART 1===Anaylsis a nursing job description In 2–3 pages, include the following:
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
PART 1===Anaylsis a nursing job description In 2–3 pages, include the following:
- Explain the role of the nurse executive in developing job descriptions. How does this represent an essential function of human resource management? Be specific and provide examples.
- Analyze the job description you have selected as the focus of your Competency Assessment, including the source of the job description, and critique the job description for clarity and accuracy.
- Explain how well the job description defines the needed employee attributes for the job and how it could be improved. If information is available, explain how the tasks and competencies associated with this job may have changed since the job description was conceived.
- Write a new or revised job description that reflects your analysis and which you would use for advertising the position and recruiting candidates for the job.
- Explain how you would use social media and online job search technology to maximize presentation of the job description and reach a broader share of potential recruits.
- Describe two examples from social media and online job sites you visit of how jobs similar to your chosen position are presented to interested job seekers.
Part 2: Design an Interview and Selection Plan
Based on the job description you created or revised in Part 1, design an interview and selection process for that job. In 3–4 pages, include the following:
- Describe the ideal candidate for this job and explain the sources of information you would use in evaluating applicants.
- Explain an overview of your process to identify and select that candidate.
- Focusing on the interview, explain who within the healthcare organization would be involved in the interview process, and why; pre-interview guidance and preparation for interviewers and recruits; how interview outcomes would be compiled; and how differences in interview ratings would be resolved.
- List five essential questions you would ask in an interview to evaluate key employee characteristics for this job. For each question, explain what you would look and listen for in the candidate’s response.
- Explain how you would measure a candidate and assess the recruit’s fitness for the position.
- Analyze your interview and selection process for potential challenges, and explain how you would address those challenges to improve the process and outcomes, including retaining good employees.