APA Format not plagarized
- Strategic issues for projects should be identified before starting a project. However, new issues will emerge as the project progresses. A well-run project will have a process or processes for efficiently and effectively identifying and managing strategic issues. Demonstrate your understanding of this idea by completing the following exercise.
- Using the Web and other venues of your choice, search for a process for identifying strategic issues and making decisions about it.
- Using a project of your choice, use the process from Step 1 to identify three or more strategic issues and to make decisions about at least one of those issues.
- Write a journal entry about the results of the previous steps. In the paper, describe:
- The process
- The project and its strategic issues
- The effectiveness of the process when applied to the issue(s) you identified
- Your opinion on why the process was or was not effective