https://advancednursingtutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/nursingtutors-300x54.png 0 0 Alice Muthoni https://advancednursingtutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/nursingtutors-300x54.png Alice Muthoni2023-03-21 15:00:302023-03-21 15:00:30Reading Research Literature (RRL) Worksheet
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Reading Research Literature (RRL) Worksheet
- Read over each of the following directions, the required Reading Research Literature worksheet, and grading rubric.
- Review the following link which contains a tutorial for your Week 6 Assignment. Tutorial may look slightly different session to session. Grading criteria and rubric will be the same. Click here for transcript. (Links to an external site.)https://lms.courselearn.net/lms/video/player.html?video=0_jhxsfia6
- Download and complete the required Reading Research Literature (RRL) worksheet (Links to an external site.). This must be used.
- Download or access the required article below. This must be used. Diacon, A. & Bell, J. (2014). Investigating the recording and accuracy of fluid balance monitoring in critically ill patients. Southern African Journal of Critical Care, 30(2), 55-57. https://chamberlainuniversity.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=edsdoj&AN=edsdoj.2db92a9d728747eaa508e67b298f67bd&site=eds-live&scope=site (Links to an external site.)
- This assignment contains:
- Purpose of the Study: Using information from the required article and your own words, summarize the purpose of the study. Describe what the study is about.
- Research & Design: Using information from the required article and your own words, summarize the description of the type of research and the design of the study. Include how it supports the purpose (aim or intent) of the study.
- Sample: Using information from the required article and your own words, summarize the population (sample) for the study; include key characteristics, sample size, sampling technique.
- Data Collection: Using information from the required article and your own words, summarize one data that was collected and how the data was collected from the study.
- Data Analysis: Using information from the required article and your own words, summarize one of the data analysis/ tests performed or one method of data analysis from the study; include what you know/learned about the descriptive or statistical test or data analysis method.
- Limitations: Using information from the required article and your own words, summarize one limitation reported in the study.
- Findings/Discussion: Using information from the required article and your own words, summarize one of the authors’ findings/discussion reported in the study. Include one interesting detail you learned from reading the study.
- Reading Research Literature: Summarize why it is important for you to read and understand research literature. Summarize what you learned from completing the reading research literature activity worksheet.
- You are required to complete the worksheet using the productivity tools required by Chamberlain University, which is Microsoft Office Word 2013 (or later version), or Windows and Office 2011 (or later version) for MAC. You must save the file in the “.docx” format. Do NOT save as Word Pad. A later version of the productivity tool includes Office 365, which is available to Chamberlain students for FREE by downloading from the student portal at http://my.chamberlain.edu (Links to an external site.). Click on the envelope at the top of the page.
- Submit the completed Reading Research Literature Worksheet to the Week 6 Assignment.