Directions: Complete Step 1 by using the table and subsequent space below identify and analyze the research article you have selected. Complete Step 2 by summarizing in 2-3 paragraphs the results of your analysis using the space identified.
Remember to include an introduction paragraph which contains a clear and comprehensive purpose statement which delineates all required criteria, and end the assignment Part with a conclusion paragraph.
Step 1: Research Analysis
Complete the table below
Step 2: Summary of Analysis
· Write a 2- to 3-paragraph summary that you will add to your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan that includes the following:
· Clearly and accurately describe in detail your approach to identifying and analyzing peer-reviewed research.
· Clearly identify and accurately describe in detail at least two strategies that you would use that you found to be effective in finding peer-reviewed research.
· Provide a complete, detailed, and specific synthesis of at least one resource you intend to use in the future to find peer-reviewed research.
· Integrate at least one outside resource and 2-3 course specific resources to fully support your summary.