Review the recording on searching for articles from the online library on the main page of the course.
Review the recording on searching for articles from the online library on the main page of the
The purpose of doing an in-depth review of a Quantitative research article is to help you put into
practice the content of the course and to illustrate why the hierarchy of evidence is focused on
systematic reviews. Further, your having done such a review gives you insight into the sort of thinking
and questions that arise when you are reading research articles. It may also stimulate the critical
thinking that is required of the nursing scholar.
This will be your review and you are required to use critical thinking in reviewing your selected
article. If you agree or disagree with the author, support your reasoning. If you find any component of
the study lacking or in need of improvement, support your position. Support your position with
Steps in the Process:
1. Review the recording on searching for articles from the online library on the main page of the
2. Select a topic of interest to you and search the library for a Quantitative study on your topic.
3. Review the Level of Evidence Table. The table is a way to do a quick review of your articles. It may
seem like extra work, but coming back, cold, to an activity requires that you have some way to find
where you were.
4. There is also an entry of an example of a critiqued article. It will give you some idea as to what
5. Communicate with your teaching assistant via email as to which article you will use in your critique
and what your topic name will be.
6. The Grading criteria or Rubric for the written project is in the Book of Materials for the Final
7. Use the headings in the grading criteria for the headings of the parts of your paper. This will help
your teaching assistants find the parts of the paper and will definitely result in a higher grade for
Read More | Order Now
MGMT 321 Av/Aspace Sys Analysis Method
Research the key terms “Program Design”, “Application Design”, “Software Design”; find a journal
publication pertaining to the subject, and write a 1-2 pages APA format report, summarizing the paper.
Make sure to use references. The last section of your paper should be titled “Author Reflection”, and
it should reflect why you selected that particular publication and your critique of the publication
The post Review the recording on searching for articles from the online library on the main page of the course. appeared first on nursing term paper.