1)answer around 100 words
After visiting the web site, Roadside America.com; allow these questions to direct your thoughts.
- How appropriate was this site and its material to the understanding of the use of the electric chair as a method of execution?
- What part of the web site interested you the most or least? And why?
- Should we continue to execute people and for what crimes.
2)answer around 100 words
After visiting the website video, (Youtube) Ban the Box: Laws to Stop Discrimination against Ex-Offenders allow these questions to direct your thoughts.
- How appropriate was this site and its material to the understanding of the issues facing individuals with criminal histories and seeking employment?
- What part of the website/video interested you the most or least? And why?
- Should the businesses be prohibited from asking about criminal histories on employment applications? And if so when?
+ i need short(50 words) respond to this post:”I actually found the topic of this video to be quite interesting. When applying to jobs there is that risk that criminals will check no to the box, get hired and then eventually get fired due to their past despite the fact if they are great employee. I donâ€™t know how I feel able this bill, but I do believe in giving people a second chance and to do this they cannot be stopped due to past mistakes. I feel that there should be certain limits, such as job involving children. I think asking about criminal histories is important just because there are so many kinds of crimes in the world. The crime could have been something major or something minor. If itâ€™s a minor crime, why wouldnâ€™t you be able to hire the individual? Now if they are a murder or rapists, I would caution hiring them due to the fact that they would be a risk to the work environment.”