You have explored different resilience-oriented assessments and interventions that can be used once the assessments have been completed.
In this Assignment, you will have the opportunity to develop a fictional case study and then use a specific resilience-oriented assessment, a relational genogram, to map the relationships of the fictional family and then identify evidenced-based interventions that can be used with either individuals or the family unit in the fictional case study.
Please respond to the following:
- Develop a fictional case study that details a specific crisis event. The case study must include information about family relationships.
- Using the Genogram Template, complete the genogram using the fictional case study you developed in above and insert a copy of the genogram in your paper.
- Identify and discuss at least two evidenced-based interventions you could use with the fictional case study you developed.
- The interventions can be either for a specific individual presented in the case study or the family unit as a whole. You can also identify one individual intervention and one family intervention. Be sure you clearly indicate if the intervention is for a specific individual or for the family as a whole.
- Evaluate the success of the interventions using empirical support (results of research studies on each intervention discussed above).
Your Assignment should be a 4–6 page expository essay (not including the title and reference pages) and should include the following elements:
- Title page: Provide your name, title of Assignment, course and section number, and date
- Body: Answer all the questions in complete sentences and paragraphs
- Your responses should reflect professional writing standards using proper tone and language. The writing and writing style should be correct, accurate, and reflect knowledge of family resilience across the life span
- Reference page: Sources in APA format
- Include a minimum of three scholarly or academic sources and your text to support your responses and conclusions
- Make sure that all sources listed on the reference page correspond to an in-text citation in the body of your paper.
- Use Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced, and left aligned
- Use standard 1″ margins on all sides
- Use APA Formatting and Citation style